The most anticipated movies of 2020
By Keith Ramirez
A lot of awesome movies are coming to be served up in 2020. Welcome to the year 2020, where your patience for watching the amazing movies is finally going to be paid off. The list of most anticipated movies of 2020 is here.
1. The grudge: This movie is being released on 3rd January 2020. It is directed by Nicolas Pesce. This movie is the American remake of the Japanese horror movie, The Grudge.
2. The photograph: This movie will be released on 14 February. It is the story of a young woman who receives letters from her deceased photographer mother. The letters tell about her mother’s struggles with love and life. She starts discovering more about her mother. A journalist enters in her life. He is looking for information about her mother. They begin to fall in love as they explore her mother’s past.
3. Godzilla VS Kong: Giant Kong meets unstoppable Godzilla. Now, the world will see which one will become the king of Monsters. The movie is directed by Adam Wingard.
4. A quiet place (Part 2): It is directed by John Krasinski. The Abbott family is facing extreme fears of the outside world. They realize that the creatures that hunt by sound are not the only threats to them. Only the mother and her children are left alive in the family.
5. Ghostbusters (Afterlife): This movie is directed by Jason Reitman. In this movie, a single mom and her two kids arrive in a small town. In the town, they begin to discover their connection with the Ghostbusters.